The end-user sees the below message when signing into ConteraWS.
- Contact TAC and provide your channel partner information and the name of the site.
- The agent will log in to the system and screenshot the Licensing tab for Sales (Setup > System Settings > Licensing). Note: This can be only done if permission was granted Remote support to Arecont vision. ConteraVMS: How to Enable/Disable Channel Partner Support Remote Support
- In this example, the customer has 18 channel licenses.
- The agent will send the ticket to Sales.
- Sales will process an order for one of the below part numbers. The quantity ordered must match the number of channels on the system.
- AV-CWS1Y ConteraWS 1 Year 1 Channel Access License
- AV-CWS3Y ConteraWS 3 Year 1 Channel Access License
- AV-CWS4Y ConteraWS 4 Year 1 Channel Access License
- AV-CWS5Y ConteraWS 5 Year 1 Channel Access License
- Once it has been successfully processed the customer will receive a confirmation email. They need to go to Setup > System Settings > Licensing and click the Refresh button on the upper right to complete the process.