A batch of users needs to be added to CMS.
- From the CMS Main Menu click All Features > Face Lib Manage.
- Click Export > Export Template.
- Specify a location to save the file (i.e. Desktop) then click Save.
- An empty template is shown below.
- Populate the template with the below information. All fields except the Remarks column are required. Save the file.
- Name (Employees Full Name): Dara Kim
- Gender (Male=1 Female=2): 1
- Birthday (Format is YYYY-MM-DD): 1955-01-01
- Number (Unique Employee ID): 150
- Type (Administrator=1 Operator=2 CustomRole=3): 3
- Face Library: Default Library
- PicPath (Location of the Employee's Photo. Supported formats are *.jpg, *.png max of 3MB): pic/Default Library/1589841654951.jpg
- Valid Time: 1970-01-01 00:00:00~1970-01-01 00:00:00
- Click Import > Form Import.
- Navigate to the template and click Open.
- A new window will appear with the results of the Import operation. Save this to the PC.
- If you open the file, it should say Success on the far right. If there is a failure the exact reason will be provided here.