The customer does not know how to dewarp the image.
- If using ConteraWS to connect to the system, you will only get digital PTZ.
- For full functionality the thick client is required to dewarp the ConteraIP Fisheye.
- The images can be dewarped in Live and Search.
AV12CPD-236 v37101 (Manually added using ONVIF)
Contera NVR v2.2+
- If you do not already have the software, download and install the ConteraVMS Thick Client.
- Login and drag the ConteraIP Fisheye into the cell.
- Right click on the image and hover over 360 View Mode as shown below. The default is No Dewarp.
- The below are the 3 options and example views. Use the mouse to zoom in and drag the view around.
- 360 Panorama
- 2 x180 Panorama