A firmware update was released and the camera needs to be updated for the bug fixes or additional enhancements.
- In order to see video an ActiveX plugin must be used with Internet Explorer.
- If there is no DHCP server the default IP will be 192.168.1.13.
- The default credentials are:
- Username: admin
- Password: AVCostar
- Download the latest Fisheye firmware from Arecont Vision.
- Log in to the camera.
- Click Setup > System > Maintenance > Software Upgrade > Browse.
- Find the firmware update you downloaded from Step 1 then click Open.
- Click Upgrade.
- Once the firmware update is complete the camera will restart.