- Power on camera to adjust tilt, pan, and focus
- To adjust the pan, use a #2 Phillips screwdriver to loosen both screws on the sides of the plastic gimbal bracket as shown in Image 12 and Image 13.
- Adjust the pan as required and tighten the screw from step 2 shown in image 14.
- To adjust the tilt, use a #2 Phillips screwdriver to loosen both screws on the sides of the plastic gimbal bracket 1/4 turn (Image 15 and 16). CAUTION: Do not remove the screws!
- Adjust lens tilt as required and tighten the screws from step 4 shown in image 17. NOTE: the camera has 2-Axis gimbal with 360° pan and 100° tilt for easy and accurate positioning.
- To adjust focus, loosen the set screw on each lens as shown in Image 18.
- Adjust lens focus as required and tighten the screws from step 6.