- The default IP address of the camera is 192.168.0.121.
- The default username and password is admin.
- The camera can be powered via a POE 802.3af compliant network switch. It requires 10W.
- The camera can only be accessed via Internet Explorer as it requires an ActiveX control to display the video stream.
- 3212-1000 - CohuHD 3210HD Series / Temperature Measurement 320x240 LWIR 8 MM at F1.0 Lens 1080P 4X varifocal camera.
- 3212-2000 - CohuHD 3210HD Series / Temperature Measurement 400x300 LWIR 8 MM Lens 1080P 4X varifocal camera.
- 3212-9000 - Thermal Reference and Calibration Unit
- 7411801-001 - Wall Bracket for 3212 Thermal Camera
- 7411801-002 - Ceiling Mount Bracket for 3212 Thermal Camera
- 7411801-003 - Ceiling Mount Bracket for 3212-9000 Temperature Reference Device
The maximum simultaneous connections to any CMS Server is 10(Client or Admin).
Faceshields can disrupt the Temperature reading as Plexiglas material reflects IR Radiation.
Q: Can the camera send raw thermal data (not a video but a matrix of temperature per pixel) via RTSP?
A: No. It can, however, send thermal data embedded in the video via ONVIF.
Q: Is the Black box calibration device required?
Q: Does the CMS software need to be purchased?
A: No. The CMS software is included for free.