For security reasons, a Contera administrator can enable and disable the Channel Partner Support Service if/when needed.
With newer firmware, this cannot be enabled indefinitely. There is a 6-month maximum duration before it needs to be re-enabled.
1. Log into your Contera VMS Account. https://www.arecontvision-ws.com
2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Go to Remote Support Options.
- To enable remote support check the box.
- To disable remote support uncheck the box.
4. Click Save.