Increase the framerate of Arecont Vision cameras in ExacqVision without sacrificing video quality.
The steps below are ordered from least impact on video quality to most. Perform the following steps in the order, and watch some video after each step to see if the change produces a framerate you're satisfied with. The effectiveness of each item is dependent on your camera's resolution and available bandwidth.
- Increase the Framerate for the camera to the maximum setting.
- Change Rate Control for the camera to Maximum Bitrate.
- Decrease Quality to 1.
- Increase Maximum Bitrate to the maximum setting.
- Change Exposure to Highspeed and adjust to the fastest speed (the lowest value) without degrading the image. This will darken the image.
In Exacq Software
- Adjust Resolution to Half in ExacqVision.