- From the front console, Log in to the Contera Server Recorder using the default credentials
- Username: admin
- Password: 1234
- Click on the "Setup Gear" icon. ( Located upper right corner)
- Click "System Settings"
- Click "Local User Roles" then Click on "Add Local Role"
- Fill in the field needed for the new role. Click "Save"
- The new role will be seen in the bottom list.
- Click on the "Local Users" tab then Click on the "Add Local System User" tab
- Fill in the fields needed and then Select which Role will be assigned to a user. Then Click "Save"
- Test by logging out then log in with a new user.