NOTE: If any multi-sensor devices were added as a single channel ONVIF device before updating to OWS Server Software version 2.6, the device may display the same video on all sensors.
To change a multi-sensor device from a single channel to a native multi-sensor/encoder integration:
- Go to Setup > Cameras.
- Click Multi-Camera Edit above the camera list.
- Check which cameras to update or select Select All.
- Click Update Thumbnails .
- To disable multiple cameras at the same time, click Next in Multiple-Camera Edit and use the dropdown and select Disable.
- Click Save .
Adding the Multi-Sensor Device via Discovery
NOTE: Discovery will only work on a newly installed device. For disabled devices, see Manually Add the Multi-Sensor Device.
- Click Setup (Gear Icon).
- Under General Configuration, click Cameras.
- Click Add Cameras.
- Under the Discovery tab, click Discover Cameras.
- Check the appropriate boxes to select the camera(s) to be added.
- Enter the appropriate credentials (username and password) for the cameras to be added, and then click Add Selected Cameras.